BioMed Amber Resin Description
Formlabs is committed to ensuring every medical facility has access to the latest tools to improve care and provide the best patient experience.
BioMed Amber Resin is a strong, stiff material for biocompatible applications requiring short-term skin or mucosal membrane contact.
Parts printed with BioMed Amber Resin are compatible with common solvent disinfection and sterilization methods.
BioMed Amber Resin is manufactured in Formlabs' ISO 13485 facility.
- BioMed Amber Resin is suitable for strong, rigid parts such as functioning threads.
- Available for Form 3B, Form 2. Not compatible with Form 3.
- Supports print resolutions: 100 and 50 microns.
- Post-curing required.
- Compatible with any Form 3/3B Resin Tank.
- Requires Resin Tank LT for Form 2.
- BioMed Amber Resin 1L