Black Resin 1L Description
3D print strong, precise concept models and prototypes that bring your ideas to life with Formlabs’ library of Standard Resins. With a matte surface finish, opaque appearance, and precise details, prints are ready to use right off the printer. Their neutral undertone makes a great base for parts that will eventually be painted or undergo other finishing processes. Black Resin is formulated for models with very small features and intricate details.
- Supports print resolutions: 100, 50, and 25 microns.
- Post-curing required.
- Printer compatibility: Form 2, Form 3, Form 3B, Form 3L, Form 3BL, Form 3+, Form 3B+
- Compatible with these resin tanks: Form 2 Resin Tank (PDMS), Form 2 LT Tank, Form 3/3B Resin Tank V1, Form 3/3B Resin Tank V2, Form 3/3B Resin Tank V2.1, Form 3L/3BL Resin Tank V1
- Compatible with these build platforms: Form 3 Build Platform 2
- Note: Print settings for this material may not be available yet on Form 3L and Form 3BL printers. Please visit Formlabs' support page for more information.
- Black Resin 1L